Versions & Administered tests
Total of SQ tests carried out until now: 618
TEST version 0.2.1: (88 tests carried out)
This version of the SQ test is essentially identical to version 0.2, as compared to which some linguistic imprecisions were corrected and the instructions were made clearer.
TEST version 0.2: (350 tests carried out)
This is a revolutionary SQ test version, as compared to the pilot 0.1 and 0.0.1 versions, that highlighted some structural limitations.
The main features of the 0.2 version are:
– more space given over to games designed to measure the ability to “outline” rivals (a skill which can be defined as ”knowing other players”);
– simplification of certain games in order to substantially reduce the cognitive load required to determine the best choices;
– elimination of games with too complicated payoffs (scores);
-increase in games (from 8 to 11) and resulting lengthening of the time required to carry out tests (from 20 to 25 minutes).
The 0.2 test was carried out on 350 individuals in total, during the competition that took place at PLAY2014.
TEST version 0.0.1: (9 tests carried out)
This is a slightly modified version of the pilot test, in order to solve some problems emerging when carrying out the tests at PLAY2013. Changes carried out:
-position and numbering of some games in the test;
-payoffs (scores) of some games;
-initial explanations about the payoff calculation system (scores).
Test 0.0.1 was carried out with 9 individuals in total, during the second half of 2013 and the first few months of 2014. The individuals were mostly business students from the “Marco Biagi” Economics Department of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
TEST version 0.1: (259 tests carried out)
This is the pilot version of the SQ test, used only at PLAY2013.
The 0.1 test was carried out with 259 individuals in total, of whom 22 also did the IQ test with MENSA Emilia Romagna staff at the same time (as regards this we would like to thank Roberto Mazzoni, supervisor of MENSA for Emilia Romagna, and Rita Raffaella Fabbrizio, the psychologist responsible for MENSA IQ tests).
- Online the rough results of the SQ tests administered at the 31st National Congress of MENSA-Italy
- 88 SQ tests completed at the National Conference of MENSA-Italy
- 350 SQ tests completed at PLAY 2014
- Uplay Edizioni supports the SQ Project at PLAY2014
- The SQ test will also take place at the 31st National Conference of Mensa Italy